Dear Friends and Supporters,
You are cordially invited to attend the Online 2021 Pine Tree Players’ Annual General Meeting (AGM).
To ensure we continue to support community safety and continuity, we will be hosting the AGM as an online meeting; to celebrate the outcomes of an unusual year for us all – the work and achievements, as well as see what the next 12 months and beyond hold for Pine Tree Players.
You will be able to join the online meeting via your computer, mobile device (cell phone, tablet, etc.) or by dialing in using a telephone connected to a landline.
The Agenda will be as follows;
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of AGM April 30, 2020
- President’s Report (including the Strategy Plan)
- Presentation of 2020 Financial Statements
- Special Resolution to amend the Pine Tree Players’ Society objectives to be more specific
- Nomination and Election of new Director(s)
If you would like to stand for the board we invite you to submit a letter of intent and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share it with the AGM participants.
Please register to attend the AGM and you will receive detailed instructions on how to join the online meeting, along with links to the relevant documentation.
If you have any concerns about joining the online meeting please contact us at email@example.com